domingo, 26 de abril de 2009

TEMA 8 ( DE LO QUE NOS DIJO PROFESORA...



TEMA 8 ( DE LO QUE
NOS DIJO PROFESORA EL
JUEVES DÍA 24-04-2009)

Según lo que nos dijo, deberíamos utilizar: presentaciones,
gustos, preferencias, familia, rutinas, presente, pasado, interrogativas,
negativas, comparativos.

IN THE PARTY

Hello, my name´s Sandra, what´ s your name?

My name´s John, how do you do?

Fine, thanks. What do you do? I work for an American bank in Madrid.

I´m working for an British business woman in Madrid too.

Where are you from? I´m from Salamanca, and you?

I come from Guadalajara. Would you like to drink something?

Yes, I´d like a glass of white wine, please.

What a exciting party!

Yes, but it´s a noisy party, isn´t it?

Where did you study? Didn´t you study in Alcalá de Henares University, did you?

No, I studied in the University of Salamanca. It´s a very good university. It´s so good as the University of Alcalá de Henares,isn´t it?

Yes. I also think that.

Where dou you live? I´m living in Alcalá for three years , in the Alcarria Avenue. I live with my sister and her son. He´s seven years old.

I also live in Alcalá, in Maine Street. I live with my friend Sonia. She´s teaching in a primary school. She teaches little children.

What time do you get up in the morning? I get up at seven o´clock. I have breakfast at half past seven.

Well, I get up at six thirty and I have breakfast at seven.

How are you going to work? I go to work every day by train. The Civis lives from
Alcalá to Madrid on Weekdays at seven- fourty. It´s the most direct train in the morning.

I drive to work. My car is the oldest in town, but I hate public transports.

Where do you want to go on holiday?

I´m going to Britain. I´d love to.

I don´t like Britain. It´s very cold. Britain is colder than Spain and it rains all the time.

Why don´t we have a sandwich?

Good idea! Can I have a snack of Iranian caviar?

(If there happen to someone more things, which he,she, it completes,
please).

Saludos. I go away to doing the food.

Creé un blog para un curso que
acabo de terminar y quizá sea más dinámico que el e-mail.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario